Mamaway Nano Bamboo Postnatal Recovery & Support Belly Band
After giving birth, most women get that 'empty' feeling where it feels like losing strength in the core. Recommended by Physiotherapists, the Mamaway bamboo belly band is designed to support the uterus, abdomen, pelvis, and back by applying compression on the pelvic and abdominal area to hold the expanded uterus wall, loose skin, and muscles back in place post-pregnancy. Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in the core and stabilize the abdomen and wound after c-section, or as back support while carrying the baby or managing daily tasks.
- Two extra compression belts provide a security fit and promote a speedy recovery
- It can be worn straight after birth, suitable for both vaginal birth and c-section
- Individually weaved stripes that move independent of each other and forms a rigid yet flexible material that bends, twists and moves with your body
- Extra wide design gives you an entire abdominal coverage, avoids too mush stress on C-section wound
- With bamboo material and mesh weave structure, you can stay cool and dry while being supported in any season
Easy to wear yourself with the supporting handle attached. (New edition design)
- Antibacterial: By weaving bamboo charcoal into the material, it has bacterial and odour resistant properties for your peace of mind.
- Far-infared Tech.: Naturally emits far-infrared from bamboo charcoal and boosts the blood circulation.
Simply use your current bottom size as a guide. If you order the belly band in early pregnancy (1-4 months), please adjust one size bigger than your current size.